Snowboarding=Fun

So I had my first snowboarding accident tonight. The embarrassing part about it is that I didn't even do it going down the slope. I'll save you all the boring details, but I will say that the girls that saw it didn't know whether to laugh or rush to my side. It is actually a really small cut, and looks worse than it really is. I had to make a run down the slope to get to a mirror to see if it needed any attention, and when I walked into the lodge I got some of the funniest looks ever. I just thought I'd better post something because mom got on me on Sunday for not being on the website, and since I have gotten on, its been Lindsey and I who have posted. Hows that for a guilt trip mom.

P.S. I am sure it does not need stitches, so please don't call and wake me up in the morning because you are worried.

4 comments:

  1. Michael,
    That is what we have insurance for. You maybe should have gotten it checked out. After 12 hours though they can't do stitches. Be careful!

    Love,
    Mom

     
  2. Nice battle wound, Michael!

     
  3. I told you it doesn't need stitches! It is just a small cut. The blood spot is a lot larger than the cut itself. I will be alright!

     
  4. I'll have to post a new picture soon of how fast it healed.