Blueberry picking


Jadyn was actually quite helpful with blueberry picking this year. She really understood which ones were good to pick. We didn't have any green or less than ripe ones in the bucket at all! She was helping me fill the bucket until.....



she started eating them. She noticed her friend Max was eating versus putting them in the bucket. I told her she could go ahead and try one if she wanted. Well, it was all down hill from there. She was eating and saying, "this is yummy". I told her to stop eating and start putting them in the bucket. She even went so far as to tell Max "supposed to put them in bucket not eat Max" (we need to work on her not being so bossy!). I think Max and Jadyn had pretty full blueberry bellies by the time we were done. It was a fun day.

2 comments:

  1. I'm surprised that you let her eat those without washing them first.

     
  2. Yummy! I missed blueberry picking this year but I'm glad you had fun.