Happy Mother's Day!!!!
Well, since we already came home at Easter and counted that as partly a mother's day gift, I decided I would share some good things about mom. I challenge my siblings to add to this post!
I gave a talk today on mothers, and the biggest thing that I realized is that I don't tell her how much I love and appreciate her enough. She is a great mother, daughter, and grandmother. She bridges all three!
One thing I appreciate most about mom is her unconditional love. Even though I didn't always realize it then, I know now that all of her actions are motivated by her love for others. She is the most selfless person I know. So, Thanks!
Ok, so I have tried three times to add pictures and it just isn't working. Sorry, no pics.
Megan
Posted in: on Sunday, May 10, 2009 at