Thankful times!!!!!

The best part of the holiday season is being able to be with my family. Here is a picture at Rainforest Cafe with 3 of my kids. I am thankful for all of my children and very proud of them. I had to borrow a picture from Lindsey. I am not thankful I have lost my digital camera :(

2 comments:

  1. Borrow any pictures you need. I am still hoping your camera will turn up.

    I too am thankful for my family :)

     
  2. Dear Julie and kids,
    We just got home from Trevor and Ellen's in Sacramento and read your Christmas letter...which led to the blog. Wow..the kids have grown and they all have the great Steinberg smile. Your family is beautiful and we are so greatful that we got to work and play with you when we lived in Bloomington (So long ago)

    Fred and Debbie Newcomer