Happy Mother's Day!!!!
I am so glad there is a day set aside to honor wonderful mothers like ours. As these pictures show, she is not just a great mother, but also a loving daughter and fantastic grandma. I don't think that anyone would question our mother's love for us. She has always been best in showing us her love through service. I know that she would do anything in her power to make our lives easier. She has always put us before her needs.
So, thank you Mom for being a support and an example. We love you!
Posted in: on Sunday, May 9, 2010 at
Thanks Megan, I think. Leg wrestling is not one of my most glamorous shots! I am lucky to be a mom!
Jadyn loved the picture of you and her in the tent!
She wants me to also tell you: she loves you. And she can't wait for you to come and visit us when the new baby comes. Mommy loves you too. Maya loves you too. And Daddy too. I want to go to Chuck E Cheese with you. I want to go everywhere with you where you want to go. Thank you.
i loveeeeee jadyn! & my mama.