Wow, how many years ago was this picture. There had to have been at least one of Jeremy from Christmas or something. I thought he quit the band like his junior year or something. That would be 5 years ago. Happy birthday anyway, 16 year old
I do have some Christmas pictures from this year, but he is usually covering his face. Michael- you are supposed to be studying for finals this week!!!
Wow, how many years ago was this picture. There had to have been at least one of Jeremy from Christmas or something. I thought he quit the band like his junior year or something. That would be 5 years ago. Happy birthday anyway, 16 year old
I do have some Christmas pictures from this year, but he is usually covering his face. Michael- you are supposed to be studying for finals this week!!!
that was junior year(see the black kid on the bass drum?)
My finals don't start until wednesday. Sorry about not recognizing the black kid. It is still 4 years ago.