Since mom always posted to remind everybody of everyone else's birthday a week in advance, here is everyone's reminder. Mom is turning the big 3-0 on Sunday. Happy Birthday!
Posted in: on Thursday, April 19, 2007 at
Yes, I am turning 30 with an almost 28 year old daughter! That won a lot of brownie points.
Hey Michael, You beat me to it! Happy Birthday Mom. Wow, the big 30...make sure you do something special as you are only 30 once!Love,Lindsey
i thought it was earth day on sundayam i wrong?and mom, you had a kid when you were two?
I was a child bride!
Post a Comment
Yes, I am turning 30 with an almost 28 year old daughter! That won a lot of brownie points.
Hey Michael,
You beat me to it! Happy Birthday Mom. Wow, the big 30...make sure you do something special as you are only 30 once!
Love,
Lindsey
i thought it was earth day on sunday
am i wrong?
and mom, you had a kid when you were two?
I was a child bride!