I think Jadyn likes her baby pool from Grandma!! She loves to be outside and she especially loves swimming.
Posted in: on Friday, July 27, 2007 at
I'm so glad Jadyn has a pool of her own! How fun! Now you can leave the apt.! And that is always a good thing. Thanks for indulging me and posting! ;)
Thats a good picture of Jadyn despite the old lady hat.
While this is a darling picture, I just feel that there is not enough pink in the picture. Come on...get creative! Hehe.
That is a good picture. Of course she was sitting across from one of her favorite visitors!!!Mom
Pretty neat. I accidently hit your blog. We are also the steinberg family (thesteinbergfamily.blogspot.com). Our oldest girl is Jaidyn.
Post a Comment
I'm so glad Jadyn has a pool of her own! How fun! Now you can leave the apt.! And that is always a good thing. Thanks for indulging me and posting! ;)
Thats a good picture of Jadyn despite the old lady hat.
While this is a darling picture, I just feel that there is not enough pink in the picture. Come on...get creative! Hehe.
That is a good picture. Of course she was sitting across from one of her favorite visitors!!!
Mom
Pretty neat. I accidently hit your blog. We are also the steinberg family (thesteinbergfamily.blogspot.com). Our oldest girl is Jaidyn.