My New Toy!



So I got my motorcycle today. It's a Yamaha V Star custom. It has a 650cc engine in it and I have found my preferred mode of travel. It had close to 1 mile on the odometer when I bought it, and now it has 52, and I am headed out to walmart right now on it. I wish you all could take a ride on it so you could understand how much fun it is. And don't worry mom, I am always cautious when I ride it. Next picture I post will have to be me doing a wheelie (just kidding mom, I wouldn't treat my baby like that.) As an update to the softball post last time. Since then I have homered 7 more times and had 2 in the park homers in one game. We have been playing at a much deeper field that is really hard to knock any out of, but last game I had 2 hit the fence. I just wish I could play more games a week.
Posted in: on Thursday, July 5, 2007 at
Michael,
It is really pretty, but I will come out there myself and set you straight if you do wheelies.
Love,
Mom
That is a nice bike. How do you ensure someone doesn't take it...how do you lock it up?
There is no real way to be sure of that. I am however getting a cover for it that i can lock on it, but then again it may not stop a truck from loading it. Basically the main thing that helps me not to worry about it is to remember that I am in Rexburg, Idaho where it is like 70 % LDS. I may put it in a storage unit for the winter though to both protect it from the weather and from theft. I guess that would also protect me from trying to ride it in the snow.