Back by popular demand!
Jadyn is 21 months old today. Sorry the lighting is so poor on the video. Michigan is having one of its usual overcast days!
Posted in: on Friday, September 7, 2007 at
Jadyn is 21 months old today. Sorry the lighting is so poor on the video. Michigan is having one of its usual overcast days!
Posted in: on Friday, September 7, 2007 at
I actually think she likes to be on camera now. Maybe a career in showbiz is in the future!
Yes, I think so too. She keeps asking for "more, more" when I put the camera away. I wonder who she got that personality trait from....I certainly never liked attention!!
She is sooooo sweet! I miss her! I am jealous that she is talking so well! We're still working on that with Adam. His SLP came on Tuesday to work with him. Did the same stuff I do....hummm, I guess I haven't forgotten my education! Teach her to say Aunt lisa. :)
Well, she is adorable...but that is an understatement. Make sure she can say Meggie though-that's usually a fun one! Keep these coming..I love to see her talk. Tay made me replay the last one 3 times when she spent the night. She thought Jadyn was so cute!