Tired Teacher

I guess there is no rest for the weary. I can't seem to get ahead. I thought I didn't have any subs this week, but apparently I have a district meeting all day Thursday. Ah! I need a Time Turner like that had in Harry Potter so that I can be in multiple places at the same time. Let me know if anyone finds that....
Posted in: on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 at
I am a tired teacher also, but it is easier this year so far with the students I have. You are just too talented, that is why you are on so many committees!
You guys can just hand me some of your workload. I am a bored Mommy over here! Just skip the lesson plans and break out the playdough...oh wait, I guess that only works for my job!
Ok, let's switch...you go to the Dermatologist and get a cortizone shot in your back for me this week. That would help the pain at least. Or, you could write my sub plans for thursday...you pick! And I wouldn't say talented, maybe a pushover who doesn't say no to committees! Ah!
Well, since I will definitely pass on the shot, I guess I will take lesson plans. As I said before, 6th grade isn't too old for playdough and Old MacDonald, right?