I will rake. That is probably my favorite chore that I remember from growing up. Okay, well maybe it was jumping in the leaves...but you had to rake them to get a nice pile!
Ok, then I will rake. I don't remember ever going to the hospital for asthma. Oh, wait! I am the only one in the family that hasn't been diagnosed with having asthma. I guess I get rake duty alone. Oh, but I am a few miles away. It will have to wait 2 weeks.
I will rake. That is probably my favorite chore that I remember from growing up. Okay, well maybe it was jumping in the leaves...but you had to rake them to get a nice pile!
Trouble is the leaves don't like you. Jumping in a pile you raked triggered at least one bad asthma attack requiring steroids!
Ok, then I will rake. I don't remember ever going to the hospital for asthma. Oh, wait! I am the only one in the family that hasn't been diagnosed with having asthma. I guess I get rake duty alone. Oh, but I am a few miles away. It will have to wait 2 weeks.
In case anybody cares, I just did 9 loads of leaves to the curb and I am only as far as the trampoline so far!