"Happy" Birthday Nathan!


I didn't know if Lindsey was going to post about this sad occasion. Poor Nathan has now joined the ranks of the "Over the Hill gang" . A moment of silence please. Don't know if he'll still have the energy to go berry picking!

4 comments:

  1. Haha! Happy Birthday Babe! I love you even though you are old.

     
  2. I don't know if I can still associate with someone so old and keep my "cool" status with the youngsters. Happy birthday. See you in 2 days.

     
  3. Happy Birthday BIG brother! Wow, you made it! Good work!

     
  4. Ok, well I thought I could bypass it. But, since it is posted for everyone to see, I guess I will wish you happy birthday. Hehe. Remember how I will see you in 2 days? I will give you my invisible card then. Whoops forgot to mail you one. Seeing me is much better though, right?