Jadyn is 2!


Our little girl is 2! Happy Birthday baby girl. We love you.

4 comments:

  1. Cool slide show. I like some of the expressions on the pictures where she isn't smiling.

    Love,
    Mom

     
  2. Now that's what I was waiting for. I even showed some of my kids at school today. Whoops-they think she is cute too. The cake turned out really well! I hope she got our Elmo card. Carter got a little frustrated when he couldn't spell his name like Tay. That is the scribbling-we didn't catch it in time. Whoops. Tell Jadyn that her favorite aunt loves her!

     
  3. Another awesome slide show! I agree with Megan that the cake turned out great. Did you have to find an Elmo cake pan? And was that Elmo crepe paper adorning her high chair? Too cute. On a side note, we got your Christmas card today and I think you make a good choice going with the red sweater!

     
  4. Jadyn loved her Elmo card & stickers. She did not like the Oscar the Grouch stickers. It is strange b/c she has never watched Seseame Street...so I guess she just sensed he was a bad dude!

    I did find an Elmo cake pan at a party store. And that definitely was Elmo streamers...you have to go all out. Nathan and were joking after we finished setting up the decorations that it looked like Elmo came and puked all over the dining room. But, she liked it!