My turn to post!


Okay, mom and Linze are post crazy, so I thought I would join the group. Here are just my favorites from my camera. Linze-I am still working on sending them to you. Mom, I can download them in a few weeks on your computer. So, enjoy more pictures.
Megs

3 comments:

  1. My computer only let me post one. I am not sure why it doesn't like me today. Whoops, sorry folks.

     
  2. Hey, at least we have a picture to prove that Aunt "may-may" was letting Jadyn eat the candy for the gingerbread houses. No wonder she likes you so much and is still mentioning your name!

     
  3. Look closely and you will see the bag of pretzels. We had a system. 2 pretzels, one candy, 1 pretzel, 2 candies. It was very systematic the way I remember it! I am so glad she knows who I am now!