



Today we went to South Haven with Grandma Ann and Papa. It was a hot day and perfect for the beach. Maya slept the whole time...it was a hit for her! Jadyn hated walking on the sand again this year. She finally warmed up a little and took her sandals off!
Posted in:
on
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
at
Wish I could have come to the beach. Good thing you did it before the cold snap. Jadyn is making progress. Last year she had to be held and wouldn't put her feet down at all.
Fun! Maya is certainly a good baby to sleep at the beach. You deserve it! You look great, btw. No one would be able to tell you had a baby a month ago. Now Nathan and Papa...they could use some sun!
You look great!!! She is so beautiful - I am so glad she's sleeping for you! I loved her blessing dress too - so sweet. Congratulations again! Love you guys.