Posted in: on Sunday, September 28, 2008 at
Happy Happy Birthday!! HOpe you have a great day!
I must note that you (Mom) provided the fanny pack for me. I really hate that name...fanny pack...couldn't we call it a waist purse or something less offensive?!!
Okay, okay, a hip purse, but the picture proves that I am not the only one who has used one!
But you are the only one that still insists on wearing one.
And aside from the fanny pack, is that a mullet?
I love the perm and the look on your face the first day of kindergarten. It was fun to see old pictures of you! Happy Birthday tomorrow!
Post a Comment
Happy Happy Birthday!! HOpe you have a great day!
I must note that you (Mom) provided the fanny pack for me. I really hate that name...fanny pack...couldn't we call it a waist purse or something less offensive?!!
Okay, okay, a hip purse, but the picture proves that I am not the only one who has used one!
But you are the only one that still insists on wearing one.
And aside from the fanny pack, is that a mullet?
I love the perm and the look on your face the first day of kindergarten. It was fun to see old pictures of you! Happy Birthday tomorrow!