Great-Grandma Pauline



My Great-Grandma Pauline Taylor passed away yesterday. She would have been 102 years old in August. She was an amazing woman and a wonderful example. My favorite memories of her are when we would visit the library and she would be working there. Do you have a favorite memory to share?

Lindsey

3 comments:

  1. She was the most unselfish person I have ever met. She really cared about helping out her family. She loved her sausage and potatoes for breakfast and swore by having a potato a day to eat.

    Julie

     
  2. I remember how happy she would get when people said I looked like her. She used to tell me how pretty I looked and what a good girl I was. I still remember the last time I visited her at her house. She had up my picture, but said I could take it with me because she was giving back all of her pictures. She was always good for a laugh!

     
  3. When you are sorrowful
    look into your heart
    and you shall see that
    you are weeping
    for that which has been
    your delight
    ~ Kahlil Gibran

    I will never forget the love of family that Grandma Pauline shared with all of us, and I strive to follow in those footsteps...May we all find peace and joy in her memory!

    Love, Melle