Wild Euchre Night
So, I just imported my pictures to my computer. I have lots of fun ones from Christmas on. These are the first I am sharing because I think they are hilarious. What all of you party poopers don't realize (all of you who went to bed early)....if you play with Jeremy and Jacob you have to have the camera ready. Otherwise you will miss the 'milking in the barn' motion of Jeremy leaping across the air mattress at Jacob's hands. I guess you had to be there. These are the pictures I could get...
They are a little out of order. The calm picture is the first one and Jeremy's 'magic trick' was last. Enjoy!
~Meg
Posted in: on Monday, March 16, 2009 at
I guess I was a party pooper and missed all the fun while I was upstairs on the couch!
Yeah, I am afraid I missed all the action too! Funny pictures though.
I guess I was a party pooper since I was sick. Thanks for having all of the fun without me.