Meatloaf at 6:00 pm!

Well, it is 8:30 am and Jadyn and I already have dinner done. She loves to help in the kitchen. She was actually breaking up the pieces of bread smaller than I was. It is nice to have a little helper.

4 comments:

  1. We are having lasagne at 5:30 with the missionaries, but I don't have any blonde helpers here! My "helpers" are still asleep.

    Mom

     
  2. I hope I get to help make dinner when I come out. The kids and I are eating spaghetti corn meat casserole tonight for dinner. Brig said he would try a bite but he is acting how Nathan did when I suggested ketchup on tacos. We all know how that turned out though :) I win!

     
  3. Yummy. Those both sound good for dinner too. Yes, Nathan was morally opposed to spaghetti corn casserole the first time too...but he loves it! Let us know the verdict.

     
  4. You are on top of things making dinner so early!! I have yet to do that!! She's so cute.. Such a fun personality.