Different parenting approaches!
Yesterday I pulled in the parking lot of the grocery store. I saw a Mom with a little boy on the side of her vehicle. At first I thought she was checking if he had a dirty diaper or something. No, she was holding his "wee-wee" so he could pee. Yes, she was helping him pee in the grocery store parking lot right in the open. I was so appalled and was grateful Jadyn didn't see....didn't want to have to explain that one to her.
Now, I don't have boys...but I am fairly confident this is not something I will ever condone. Just run back in the store lady...you're not in some backwoods where you don't have any other options :)
Posted in: on Thursday, October 9, 2008 at
Wow! I think I would carry a pee cup before I'd let my kid do that.
Yeah, I'm not in to that either but I know lots of people that are (including Brig's sisters).
NO WAY!noway.NO WAY! no way. I'm at a loss for words. NO WAY!!