We thought we would give you a small insight into what we do for fun in Utah. Here are just a few of our best portraits....
Posted in: on Sunday, October 5, 2008 at
these are funny!!
How did you do it? Funny!
Jadyn wasn't sure what to think of these. How did you do it?
That is 2 funny! I love those! I gotta get out more and do fun things like this to shake things up!Melle
I have a program on my computer called photobooth. It has different settings. I have not figured out how i can use it teaching, but it is fun!
gross...
Post a Comment
these are funny!!
How did you do it? Funny!
Jadyn wasn't sure what to think of these. How did you do it?
That is 2 funny! I love those! I gotta get out more and do fun things like this to shake things up!
Melle
I have a program on my computer called photobooth. It has different settings. I have not figured out how i can use it teaching, but it is fun!
gross...