We didn't see the comments on here until it was too late. She won :)
Posted in: on Wednesday, October 1, 2008 at
Well, she looks cute with any haircut eventhough I still vote for long. It can grow back I guess....sob, sob :(
It looks cute. I actually think you made the right decision. If we expect kids to choose to be baptized by 8, then they ought to be able to choose a haircut when they get closer to that age also! Glad you joined the blogging era!
I love the hair...She looks cute any way she wears it...but this does make her look more "mature"!Luv,MelleP.S. I'm glad your blogging too!:0)
Post a Comment
Well, she looks cute with any haircut eventhough I still vote for long. It can grow back I guess....sob, sob :(
It looks cute. I actually think you made the right decision. If we expect kids to choose to be baptized by 8, then they ought to be able to choose a haircut when they get closer to that age also! Glad you joined the blogging era!
I love the hair...She looks cute any way she wears it...but this does make her look more "mature"!
Luv,
Melle
P.S. I'm glad your blogging too!:0)