Posted in: on Friday, February 9, 2007 at
She can walk?!?!?and her father is Nathanto clarify, I don't actually think Nathan is an incompetent person, but nobody told me she could walk yet
Jeremy,She can't actually walk quite yet. She is kneeling in this picture. She has taken up to 5 steps in a row, but isn't really walking yet. Don't worry, I am sure I will send out an alert when she does!!Love,Lindsey
Its a cute picture. p.s. All of my group projects are over for now. Yaaaaay!
Post a Comment
She can walk?!?!?
and her father is Nathan
to clarify, I don't actually think Nathan is an incompetent person, but nobody told me she could walk yet
Jeremy,
She can't actually walk quite yet. She is kneeling in this picture. She has taken up to 5 steps in a row, but isn't really walking yet. Don't worry, I am sure I will send out an alert when she does!!
Love,
Lindsey
Its a cute picture.
p.s. All of my group projects are over for now. Yaaaaay!