The Real Scoop


Does this look familiar anyone? This poor guy was trying to cross the highway one dark, Christmas season night. Poor guy didn't make it though and was spotted on the side of the road on the way to Freeport. Please honor him with a moment of silence...........................................thank you :(

7 comments:

  1. Nathan,
    I believe it was a frozen turkey that was in a plastic wrapper!!!

     
  2. Julie: Eventhough you are my mother-in-law and I would like to have a good relationship with you....I must tell you that you are mistaken about the turkey. He was definitely not frozen and probably had just taken his last breath.

     
  3. Nathan,
    Help me remember a few things:
    1. When did you get prescriptive lenses? Right, after we saw the turkey.
    2. Where were you sitting in the van? Right, in the b a c k seat!

     
  4. Julie,

    I may have been blind and I may have been in the back seat, but of all the things that I am certain about in life, this is a definite! Dead turkey, yes. But, frozen? No. It wasn't even cold that day!

     
  5. Lindsey, I thought I liked Nathan, but it has become obvious over the past couple of frozen bagged turkeys that he is incompetent as a human being, and most likely as a father and husband as well. If you need somewhere to stay during the divorce, I have an open room in my house.

     
  6. Okay, let's keep the comments non-offensive. Nathan is just a little confused about what he saw.

    Mom

     
  7. But thats what makes it fun