Don't let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
Okay, I am officially tired of winter now. Why did I buy a house with a long driveway? It wasn't so bad when the snowblower worked or when there were kids to help shovel. I just now spent 1 1/2 hours shoveling the driveway with the neighbor, Chuck, helping me. I think it is blowing shut. Reminds me of 8 years ago when we had 14 inches and we all took about 3 turns shoveling all day long.
Posted in: on Tuesday, February 13, 2007 at
We didn't really end up getting too much snow. That is one great thing about apartment living though...I haven't touched a shovel in many, many years!!
I also don't mind the snow too much. Maybe its because I am going snowboarding again tonight. Happy Valentines Day everyone/ Happy Birthday Jacob.
Snowboarding was a blast tonight. Since it just snowed on Monday, it was really easy to board on.
I spent over two hours getting my roommate unstuck, then digging myself out. The city is supposed to plow our alley sometime today, but I will be parked in a plowed parking lot for the weekend (its free then).