Check out the next birthday boy in the group picture. Word has it that he does okay snowboarding, but gets injured at the top of the hill! Wish him a happy birthday this Sunday.
I can't wait until I get old to learn how to skiboard. Then I'll be more likely to break a skibone or crack my skiskull. Plus I'm a lot better today. Pain is only temporary.
who's that sexy beast behind the present in between those two large women?
Don't knock me because I don't have to shave everyday.
Happy Birthday Michael!
It happened again, this time there was no blood though. My hip is really sore today from landing on it.
Maybe you should slow down on the skiboarding. You need to live until your 23rd birthday!
Mom,
I think the kids these days are calling it snowboarding!
Okay, okay, I was tired this morning b/c I woke up at 2:30. The word wasn't coming to me.
I can't wait until I get old to learn how to skiboard. Then I'll be more likely to break a skibone or crack my skiskull. Plus I'm a lot better today. Pain is only temporary.
Who are you calling old?? I can still stop payment on that birthday check in the mail!
I wasn't calling anybody old. I was just saying that if I wait until I'm old to learn how to do this stuff it will hurt a lot more.
I'm having problems signing in the regular way, so I had to make a comment