Let the voting begin!


I need input on what people want to eat on Thanksgiving. Some don't really like the green punch and others are eating more healthy. Let me know what I need to plan. Orange jello? Cheeseball? Frozen salad? Green punch?

5 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, and yes! All except for the frozen salad but I know that is a favorite for others. I am not even remotely eating healthy so I like all of the originals. I am willing to help with whatever. Here are some things that I think are essential...turkey, my mashed potatoes, rolls, green beens, orange jello salad (as long as Jacob splits it with me), green punch, cheeseball and crackers, and apple pie. Is that too much? Those are my favorites...and I suppose I am willing to budge on a few. Hope this helped-I like it all! If you want to cut back, I never touch the gravy. Hehe.

     
  2. Okay- what are your mashed potatoes? The garlic ones with skins and sour cream?

     
  3. Okay, I could personally do without the orange jello salad and green punch. (Nathan too) A lettuce salad would be a nice, healthy addition. Oh, cherry pie or raspberry pie is a must. Nsthan says he approves of everything you make except for the above mentioned two items. Can't wait to get eating...I am going to eat light the week before so I can stuff it in!

     
  4. garlic ones with skins and sour cream sound good, deutch apple pie, lots of punch(the green one)

     
  5. Nobody has mentioned stuffing or pumpkin pie. Those are essential for me, otherwise I'm not coming