Thanksgiving!!!

Well I am sure you have all heard from mom by now....but it is official. We are all going home for thanksgiving. So, that means we need to plan the family picture. Linze and I both want to wear black sweaters or tops on top and jeans on bottom. That would look classy outside and slimming (for me). So, think about it. I am willing to provide black shirts (mom- I have a full closet, boys- I could arrange something/buy some). Yeah for a crammed house of wonderful people! Love you all,
Megs
Posted in: on Sunday, October 7, 2007 at
You mean I actually have to zip some jeans up? Better get working b/c sweat pants fit better these days!
You guys should've heard mom's reaction. Her first reaction was "oh, does that mean you aren't coming home for christmas?" Then it set in and she went crazy. It was pretty funny.
Haha...well, I didn't know you guys were going to tell her. Yeah, I still think black/jean combo would be nice with leaves as a backdrop.