Sick!

"I cannot go to school today said little Peggy Ann McKay. I have the measles and the mumps, a gash, a rash, and purple bumps..." Name this poet!
Ok, so instead of calling people..aka mom...here is the update. I am still sick to the point where I don't have a voice. Hence the writing. Wish me luck this week. It is hard enough teaching...but I also have Parent Teacher Conferences and a district math training (that is supposed to be with a partner, but long story I am by myself). I am at a loss of what to do. So, just pray for me. Corney, I know. But that is all I've got!
Megs

9 comments:

  1. Shell Silverstein. I don't remember the spelling. I haven't read that stuff since like fourth grade. I do hope you get better though. It sucks being sick.

     
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.  
  3. Sorry to hear you are so sick. I am lucky (knock on wood) that I have only had some allergy issues since Jadyn has been born. I am not sure how I could take care of her if I were sick...I guess I could do like Mom and throw her some cheese. But I digress, sorry you have a busy week and your sick at the same time. I will pray for you. Love you!

     
  4. Sorry to hear you are sick. How does surgery on the back create a hoarse voice or are you just totally run down? More prayers from Illinois.

     
  5. Thanks all. I was starting to feel better last night, but I feel like crap today. My head is just spinning out of control and now I feel like I have a fever too. I got through P/T conferences and my math teaching. I just need to get through today now.

     
  6. Wow...no break for the weary I guess. I am luckily not sick, but haven't been sleeping well. I have too much to worry about with my new calling!

     
  7. New calling? Explain...

     
  8. Relief Society President. I think that is explanation enough! Are you feeling any better?

     
  9. NO! And, oh my goodness-you are perfect for that, but I know it's a lot of work. I am just the second counselor and I have a lot to do. Call me tomorrow in between conferences or something so we can talk.