Stuffed full of sugar!

Well, the Trunk-or-Treat was a hit. Despite practicing saying "Trick or Treat" with Jadyn the week before, Jadyn would not say it at any of the "trunks". She was fascinated by all the costumes and decorations. Psst....Mommy has been eating most of her candy!

7 comments:

  1. Where are Mom and Dad's costumes?

     
  2. Well, I think we will get into it more when she is a little older. Didn't you notice Nathan's costume? Oh wait, he is a hot guy everyday :)

     
  3. I haven't seen your hair for awhile and I think it's really cute. Riley loved our Trunk or Treat. The weird thing is he bypasses all the good candy (candy bars) for smarties and dum dum suckers. Weird! Not that I'm correcting him . . .

     
  4. Very cute. Linze- your hair is getting long again! It looks cute the way you have it styled here.

     
  5. Okay, it is funny that everyone likes my hair because I just put mousse in it and let it dry "wild" aka "no effort"!

     
  6. Well, some people are just naturally beautiful...aka..you! Others try hard and still look like me. Hehe. j/k

     
  7. Lindsey's hair? I like Jadyn's much better.