Did you know the full title?
According to Jadyn the full title is "The Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ AMEN". She loves to read the title and will finish with it with "Amen". It is so cute when she says it. I guess it is obvious that we pray with her, huh?
We have started reading 2 verses in the Book of Mormon along with Jadyn's two bedtime stories. We gave her her own blue copy and she loves to look at the pictures. She opens to the first picture and says "Look at Mommy, that's Jesus. That's Jesus Mommy". Oh, how I love this joyful child.
Well, Jadyn doesn't want to read just at bedtime. We also read before nap, while she is using the bathroom, etc. As soon as she wakes up from naps/bedtime, she says in her dramatic way, "My Book of Mormon". So, I must promptly grab it off her dresser and bring it with us immediately.
I hope she continues to love this book and gains a testimony of it as she gets older.
Posted in: on Thursday, May 22, 2008 at
Can't wait to see her again. She is doing so many cute things.
Your post inspired me to start reading the BOM with Riley--something I have been meaning to do forever. So yesterday I went online and ordered the picture version. We're going to start reading ASAP!
We have been meaning to order the Scripture Readers for awhile. I think it is time!