Grading Time!





Well, we had a fun activity grading tonight at the Goeringers. Carter circled my 6th grader's points and drew some pictures. Taylor sorted papers, graded, and even wrote messages to my students. They were very helpful so we decided to take a picture together. We love you!

Megan, Taylor, and Carter (but he doesn't want to say I love you...just Taylor. He can read now and wants me to erase it.)

4 comments:

  1. Carter can read now!!! I have been away for too long. Thats crazy/

     
  2. Too bad I don't have any helpers to help me with grading! Wish I was there to see them.

     
  3. Carter, we love you too with lots of kisses and hugs:) Was that too mushy?!

    We love you too Tay. It sounds like you were a good helper to Aunt Megan.

    Love,
    Nathan, Lindsey, Jadyn, and new little cousin coming in 3 months!

     
  4. Carter is frowning. He doesn't like what you said Lindsey. HAHA! He is such a character. So, yes, too mushy I guess.