
Maya likes:
1. Sleeping
2. Eating
3. Spitting up
4. Projectile pooping
5. Kisses from big sister
Maya hates:
1. Getting her diaper changed
2. Baths
3. Waiting even for a second to eat
4. When you strap her in her car seat
5. When Jadyn cries (it upsets her)
Posted in:
on
Thursday, August 14, 2008
at
She is beautiful! And so alert! I am glad to hear that Jaydn still loves her even after 2 weeks when she now realizes Maya is here to stay.
She is really growing into her looks. I love seeing the pictures.
She's beautiful! I love seeing pictures of the two cuties--keep it up! How are you doing? I hope well. I think of you often.
She's beautiful! I see now that others have said it too, but that's the first word that came to me and Taylor's minds.
projectile poop???
Projectile poop = on the clean diaper, clothes, over the changing table side and on the brand new carpet!