Maya's first day at church
Well, I thought we were in for a rough day because Maya screamed the whole way to church. It all started when I woke her up to put her dress on. Then, when I strapped her into her carseat to go, she flipped out and screamed the whole way to church. I was in the backseat between the car seats (which is a very tight space I must add!). Finally Jadyn said "just hold her Mom". I had to explain that it wasn't safe to take her out of car seat while the car was moving. Jadyn said, "no moving Mom, at stop light". That kid doesn't miss a beat and takes what you say literally.
Once we got to church, I rocked Maya to sleep. She slept the rest of church...barely opening her eyes even when I fed/changed her diaper. It was nice because I was actually able to enjoy my meetings. So, I think Maya is a fan of church!
The girls in their coordinating dresses from Children's Place. Jadyn loves to hold Maya. Earlier I said I wasn't feeling well. Jadyn said, "Okay Mom, let me hold her!". I think she will make an excellent mother someday.
Posted in: on Sunday, August 17, 2008 at
You were brave to head to church with Maya already. The girls look cute. Does Jadyn like the nursery again?
Yes, Jadyn went into nursery all by herself again. What a relief!
I love the Children's place too! The girls look darling. So how is it with 2? Easier or harder than you expected?
Well, having 2 is about what I expected...a little crazy at times. Maya is so good that it has not been too rough....yet! :)
Jadyn looks like such a great sister! Cute dresses. I bet you are just loving dressing them similarly--we've seen two displays already! ;)