Teal beauties!
Mom is already dressing the sisters in coordinating clothes. Having two girls will be so much fun!
Up close shot of our little princess (The meaning of the name Maya is princess). So far, Maya is a little angel baby. She is very content and basically just sleeps and eats. She only cries during diaper changes because she hates being cold!
Posted in: on Sunday, August 3, 2008 at
I am soooo glad that the dress turned out! Maya is so adorable and Jadyn does look very gentle with her. I miss you guys already!
Congrats Lindsey and Nathan! She is beautiful and I love how you have posted so many pictures of her. I'm glad delivery went well and that Jadyn loves her so much already. And of course, I love the matching outfits! I haven't dressed my girls alike yet but I hope to soon!
they look so cute. See you Wednesday. I'll make potato soup for you all!! Is 5:30 a good time to drop it off?