Bring on the Snow!

This is an injury from snowboarding on Tuesday. I was in the half pipe and I was headed to the other side of the pipe with my back towards the center and in the middle I collided with a kid that wasn't watching where he was going. His board hit me in the leg and his knee almost hit me in the face but I blocked it. The line in the bruise was made by my boot last night when I went again. No big accidents last night though.

4 comments:

  1. That looks really swollen. Are you sure nothing is broken? Did you ice it?

     
  2. That is really gross. I almost want to delete the picture so I don't have to see it at the top of the blog!

     
  3. That is not allowed. I hate looking at things that look nasty!

     
  4. Okay Michael,
    We definitely don't want another picture of the nasty bruise. How about posting a picture of the new Rexburg temple for our blog.