Cooking with Mom

Jadyn loves to help me in the kitchen. The only problem is that she wants to help every time! She is great at shredding lettuce, spreading (i.e. eating) cheese, and numerous other tasks. Okay, she mostly just eats what I am making--she has very quick fingers!
Yesterday while I was making chicken enchiladas, she bit into and ate a whole chicken tenderloin (I guess the small pieces I was giving her weren't enough), half a taco shell, a bunch of cheese, tomatoes, and carrots. No wonder she wasn't hungry an hour later at dinner!
Posted in: on Friday, January 11, 2008 at
Love that apron- You are stylin Jadyn!
She looks so freakin' cute in this. Linze-I have been meaning to call you back. But, I have not gotten home until at least 6:30 from meetings every day. I will call you soon!
Megs
You better call me soon chicka! I miss you :( Talk to you soon.
The apron is very cute. Where did you get it? Riley is my little "helper" too and what should normally take 5 minutes always takes twice that. Oh well! I wouldn't have it any other way.