No more snow Mommy!
Well, snow is still not a hit this year. Despite my efforts to play & engage with her (snowman, throwing snowballs, etc), she hated it. She just stood in this one position and would not move. She finally walked over to the patio door and tried to open it to go inside. I gave up after that!
Posted in: on Friday, January 11, 2008 at
If she isn't too scared of him, her uncle Mikey can teach her to love the snow. I will post a picture later and explain it.
Jadyn,
Grandma got you the pretty boots to play in the snow! I was even going to bring a sled from our garage up to you next time I visit!
I love seeing pics of her, especially now that I just spend time with her! Snow is cold, which is why she hates it. Adam really isn't that big of a fan either. He likes to watch it falling INSIDE only.
Snow is overrated! I get my feet wet everyday hiking up to my garage on a mountain of snow. So, Jadyn, stay strong-it is a huge mess to clean up clothes after snow time anyway.
You guys just need to visit us here in Dixie--no snow here! I'm not too sad about it either, except it would have been nice to have some around Christmas time.