Voting at such a young age


We had our presidential primary here on Jan. 15th. Jadyn was a hit at the polling location. I think all the volunteers (i.e. bored old people) were excited to see a kid. Jadyn has an amazing memory. I told her to say "Go Mitt" while pointing to the voting sticker after we got home from voting. Much later, after her nap she woke up and saw the sticker on me (it had been transfered back to the "real" voter), and sleepily said "Go Mitt". Later she told daddy to vote for Mitt. It looks like we are breeding our own little batch of conservative republicans in this household!

6 comments:

  1. Tell Jadyn that Grandma says "Go Mitt" also. Boy those eyes are blue. I am not used to it after 7 brown-eyed babies!

     
  2. Aunt Meggie should pay more attention to politics. Yeah, Jadyn's eyes are gorgeous!!!! Tell her I had fun talking to her 2 days in a row!

     
  3. You should get her a Mitt T-shirt. They're ridiculously overpriced, but it's for a good cause, right? They may have one in blue to match those eyes!

     
  4. I guess Mitt is easier for her to say than Hilary.

     
  5. Well, Hillary is not a name spoken in this household...so she has no idea what a Hillary is!

     
  6. It is still easier to say than Huckabee.