Jadyn's First Haircut



Right before Christmas, I decided to trim Jadyn's hair. It was getting "fuzzy" on the ends and she was sporting a mullet in the back. So, Mommy gave her a little trim. She sat so still that she got some "pee-pee and poo-poos" (potty training candy). Later that day after I got back from the salon with my haircut, she excitedly told me I got to have pee-pee and poo-poos too!







4 comments:

  1. What kind of candy is pee pee's and poo poo's and is there 2 different kinds?

     
  2. We have skittles. If she goes #1 or #2 she gets two candies!

     
  3. Great job on her hair! I'm impressed she sat so still. I am terrified to cut Marissa's so hopefully shw won't need one for awhile. How's the potty training going?

     
  4. Yeah, I was terrified to cut Jadyn's hair...but it went rather well. The potty training stopped because of the holidays. Jadyn thought Namme and Papa's toliet was too scary without her little seat to go on top! So, we are going to start full force next week. Wish us luck!