1st of 2 birthday ladies this week!



Melle,

I couldn't leave you out in posting for your birthday this Friday. I just need you to visit so I can get a more updated picture. Happy birthday to a special niece!

6 comments:

  1. You are so awesome! Thanks ofr remembering. I feel so loved!!! I miss ALL of you! I hope to come home soon...Love you all!

     
  2. Happy Birthday Melle! Hope you are enjoying the sun. I am jealous as we are supposed to get another 4-6 inches of snow tonight!

     
  3. Lindsey,
    Thanks for the birthday wish...I always love coming to the blog and reading all the cute things Jadyn does! I must admit I am thankful for the sunshine every time I hear that ya'll are getting snow. I promise to will some sunshine your way! :0)Melle

     
  4. Happy birthday Melle, and you can keep your sunshine for now. I want some more snow. It has been way to warm these last few weeks.

     
  5. Weird Michael. Never thought I would hear ANYONE say that!

    Melle-
    Happy Birthday!!!! I miss you so much! What is a good time to call you on Friday? I would love to talk and see what your plans for July are. I hope to come treat you to a very belated birthday dinner...possibly with Codi- odie. We need to talk! Have a wonderful birthday. Love ya!
    Megan

     
  6. When it is warm the snow melts on the mountain, and then it gets cold and freezes and becomes ice. That is not ideal snowboarding weather.