We don't want a Jane Doe!
Now that we know that we are having another little girl, it is time to give her a name. Vote for the name you like best in the right column. Now, you are welcome to not like any of them, but you must suggest an alternative. We realize that our tastes are a little "out there" for most people. But hey, that is the joy of being a parent....we get to pick!
Thanks for your help!
Thanks for your help!
Posted in: on Friday, March 28, 2008 at

I voted for Maya, but it didn't add it to the counter. So record that vote for Grandma!
You better nix Adalaide fast or Claire will be SO MAD at you! That's her name--especially since she went to Australia! :) I surprisingly like Esme.
Well, too bad for Claire that she isn't the one pregnant first! Actually, Nathan isn't sold on that one so it will probably end up as a middle name if anything.
Esme is our front-runner despite that no one else really likes it!
I say Maya or Saige. Maya as a first choice b/c of the y in both names (Jadyn and Maya). I like those two the best.
I'm not really sold on any of them. I'm sure whatever it ends up being it will grow on me, but as of now lets say Morgan, Paige, Michaela, or Bobbi Jo (just as a disclaimer, I'm just kidding about the last 2.)
I am on the phone with Krista and she thought I said Adalyn instead of Adelaide. She now thinks Adalyn. (Addy for short). But she doesn't want to give up any of the other names she is thinking of----it's the Taylor scenario again. Hehe. Michael, what names are you talking about? Those are different...although Morgan sounds like Megan, I have always liked that.
I actually do like Adalyn...it is just too close to Madelyn which is super popular. That is my hang-up with Maya...I love the name, but so does everyone else!!
I voted for Maya, but I really like Esme too. No one has it, which is great, but there may be some different opinions on how to pronounce it. I would say Ez-may, but I think at one time you told me it would be Ez-mee.
If you go with Maya, at least you'll be spelling it differently than I've seen it (Mya or Mia).
Adalyn is way too close to Madeline, which as you know, is going to be the name of our first daughter (whenever that happens!) ;), so I wouldn't recommend that name! :)
It's fun to see everyone's opinion!