Easter Duds
Jadyn had to visit the Easter Bunny inside the library this year because we had a foot of snow. Surprisingly, she was not scared of the Easter Bunny and kept patting him. I guess he is less intimidating than Santa Claus.
Jadyn loved having Namme JuJu visit her. Namme brought her lots of fun things in her Easter basket. Jadyn loved having one of us hide plastic eggs around the house for her to find over and over. She is not old enough to realize she was getting a bum deal because the plastic eggs were empty except for the first time!
Posted in: on Tuesday, March 25, 2008 at




Great pictures. You all are looking sharp!!
She looks so cute in her dress! And your bump looks pretty cute too! Too bad about the snow. It was cold here, but at least no white stuff.
You all look great! I'm glad Jadyn liked the Easter bunny. Our boys were excited to see him in Harmon's this year. They kept waving at him after we got a picture with him. Lindsey, you look cute pregnant!
You could have just posted the Parker pictures. I don't like to see how much weight I still have to lose!
So cute! So, did anyone notice that Jadyn is copying Namme JuJu in the last picture? At least that is how it looks. I can't wait to come see you guys this summer!
That Easter Bunny was giving me "crazy eyes." It kinda freaked me out.