The 2 Things That Everyone Wants to See
Mom has been asking me for quite some time to post a picture of the Rexburg Temple, so the first picture is from my doorstep, and the next one is up by the parking lot. The third picture, as you can see, is not of the Temple. It is what happened to my car on Saturday night.
P.S. I hate black ice!
Posted in: on Wednesday, March 5, 2008 at
The temple is pretty. It is bigger than I thought it would be. I thought it would be more like the Chicago temple. The car is not so pretty, but at least you are okay.
I like the look of the temple too!
Mom, you wake up ridiculously early.
Michael,
Sometimes you stay up ridiculously late!
Gorgeous! and whoops.
The temple is gorgeous. How luck you are to have it so close. I'm grateful you posted this. I can't get SQUAT from my own brother in Rexburg!