We are having a....
Well, we had our ultrasound this morning. I wore a green shirt (as opposed to wearing pink with Jadyn) because I did not have a strong feeling on the gender.
We were happy to hear that the baby looks healthy. At first, the baby did not want to "show the goods", but then we got a good shot. Sorry the picture quality is not that great. I took a digital picture of our ultrasound picture prints.
Can you tell the gender? We knew right away when we saw this shot! If you are not an expert ultrasound scan reader, look at the comments for the answer.
Posted in: on Monday, March 10, 2008 at


I take it meaning the "goods" it's a boy!!! So exciting. I'm glad the baby is healthy!!
I guess that comment was misleading. It is a GIRL! Nathan is reallly outnumbered now.
Woohoo! Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting Jadyn will have a sister. We are so happy for you guys! :) Glad to hear the pregnancy is going well too. 2 of the same gender is very exciting - I'm about to have my 2nd boy. :) Good luck for the rest of the pregnancy! Love you...
Yippee! Jadyn will have a sister to play with. Ashleigh loves having Brynn as a sister. I know Jadyn will be a great helper. Congrats!
Congrats! Great news that all is well with the baby. What a bonus you're having a girl! We sure love having girls!
Congrats you two! We love having two boys, as I'm sure you'll love having two girls! Hooray on being able to use Jadyn's clothes! It is so nice to have less of an expense in that dept. We are so happy for you! I'll call you soon. I'm pretty sick right now and don't feel like doing anything! ;)
Congratulations!! I guessed correctly. I bet you are both so excited. I cant wait to see you both again. Tell Jadyn Hi from Aunt Claire. Love you guys
Yay! Now the Parker grandkids are even-gendered. I am so glad our little girls will be so close in age! How exciting for Jadyn too--she's going to be a great older sister.
Yay! A baby sister for Jadyn! We feel so very blessed to welcome a new granddaughter!! We love you all. Take good care--you are all so precious to us. What a beautiful new baby! Love, Papa & Grandma Parker