Happy Birthday Jingles. My favorite picture is of course the one in the green fairy costume. You didn't think I was going to get that picture, but I did. Mom, did you scan in those pictures or take a picture of them with your camera?
I scanned the pictures at school. Too bad Jacob never looks at the blog though, so you might want to call or email him. Watch out Megan and Michael, you are coming up next!
While we are on this topic, I would like to edit any pictures of me first. It is only fair. For instance, no pictures should be scanned in from 2nd-10th grades. I had a bit of an awkward spell.
Happy Birthday Cubby Bear! I know what you are thinking. First, Mom posts embarassing pictures. Then, Lindsey brings out the embarassing nickname!
I love you.
Happy Birthday Jingles. My favorite picture is of course the one in the green fairy costume. You didn't think I was going to get that picture, but I did. Mom, did you scan in those pictures or take a picture of them with your camera?
Jakersnake---Happy Birthday! I forgot all of those nicknames and am pleasantly reminded of those pictures. You have always been such a cutie!
I scanned the pictures at school. Too bad Jacob never looks at the blog though, so you might want to call or email him. Watch out Megan and Michael, you are coming up next!
As long as you don't put in the the one that I am naked at the kitchen counter, I'm ok.
Actually Sarah had picked the one of Michael he doesn't want, but I vetoed it!
While we are on this topic, I would like to edit any pictures of me first. It is only fair. For instance, no pictures should be scanned in from 2nd-10th grades. I had a bit of an awkward spell.