There is definitely something in there!

Well, my belly is getting bigger much quicker than when I was pregnant with Jadyn. It is about time to bust out the maternity clothes. This is me at 15 weeks. Also, this baby is a kicker. I felt flutters at 10 weeks and now at 15 weeks I feel full, hard kicks frequently!
Posted in: on Friday, February 15, 2008 at
Yeah that sounds familiar. The stomach knows the way to go the second time around!
Sounds like there are two in there fighting for space...
oh my heck! You look so cute already! I was at the shade sale and saw maternity shirts. I would have gotten one but they only had xs or xxl. I didn't think you would have liked those sizes. Taylor is now reading over my shoulder every word. She has gotten everything right so far including heck. Apparently that is a bad word. (She said fair instead of far).
Well, even if it not considered a bad word...it definitely is a Utah phrase. I laughed when I read "oh my heck". I think you are fully converted to Utah now!
We drove by a Utah license plate today that read "OMYHEK"! Funny, huh! Good work on growing that baby Lindsey! Looking good! :)
Yes, I agree with your family. You look cute!! You are glowing with beauty!!!
Cute little bump! It gets bigger faster with each kid.