Where have all my shovelers gone?

I know I should post a picture since I now have my own camera, but still working out how to load them off the camera. We have a snow day today from work/school, but what good is it going to do if I have to spend the whole day shoveling!

3 comments:

  1. The easiest way to do it is to take the memory card out of the camera, and then put it in the memory card reader that is built in to your computer. Then you go to my computer and click on the flash disk that shows up and open up the pictures and copy them to whatever folder you want.

     
  2. Well, I actually didn't mind shoveling too much growing up. Gives you lots of time to think! However, I am grateful that I am tucked in my nice warm apartment while the maintenance guys shovel for us!

     
  3. Yeah it won't stop snowing here either! But, we haven't canceled school yet. There is always hope for Monday! Although last Monday, we had to keep some of our kids longer b/c it wasn't safe for them to ride the bus or walk home. But, that is different. I used to like snow. I think I am ready for Hawaii now.
    Megs