Hoping for a "snow-free" Easter

We are still well in the midst of winter here. However, yesterday Jadyn and I decided to try on her spring wardrobe. Here is her Easter dress for this year. I got it on clearance at a boutique at the end of the summer for $22. (it was originally $75). Easter dresses on little girls are so much fun! Now, I just have to get her a hat and a little purse.
Posted in: on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 at
Good job on guessing the size. Tell her Grandma says she is pretty in pink!
oh...to have a little girl to dress up! She's beautiful!
Cute dress! How do you get her to keep a hat on? I too am hoping for warm Easter weather. It's pretty iffy in March.
This dress is darling on her!! You have such good taste!!
In response to comments:
Mom: I got lucky on the size. She was wearing 2T last summer, but I thought the dress looked big so I got her a 2T. Thank goodness...she hasn't really grown at all!
Sara: Well, last summer she kept her hats on, but we will see if she will go for them this year.
Kasey: Yes, I think we both have good taste in clothing for our daughters. Probably why they sometimes end up with the same outfits!